Last Updated: Dec 21st, 2021
Welcome to Vidma!
1. Your Relationship With Us
1.2 The Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and us. Please take the time to read them carefully.
2. Accepting the Terms
2.2 The Services are only available for individuals 13 years old and over. In addition, if you are under 18 years old or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction you reside in, you confirm that your parent or legal guardian consents to your access or use of the Services. Please be sure your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and discussed these Terms with you.
2.3 If you are accessing or using the Services on behalf of a business or entity, then (a) “you” and “your” includes you and that business or entity, (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the business or entity with the authority to bind the business or entity to these Terms and that you agree to these Terms on behalf of the business or entity, and (c) your business or entity is legally and financially responsible for your access or use of the Services as well as for the access or use of your account by others affiliated with your business or entity, including any employees, agents or contractors.
2.4 You can accept the Terms by accessing or using our Services. You understand and agree that we will treat your access or use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
2.5 You should print off or save a local copy of the Terms for your records.
3. Changes to the Terms
3.1 We amend these Terms from time to time, for instance when we update the functionality of our Services, when we combine apps or services operated by us or our affiliates into one single combined service or app, or when there are regulatory changes. We use commercially reasonable efforts to generally notify all users of any material changes to these Terms, such as through a notice on the Platform, however, you should look at the Terms regularly to check for such changes. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms, which reflects the effective date of such Terms. Your continued access or use of the Services after the date of the new Terms constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, you must stop accessing or using the Services.
4. Your Access to and Use of Our Services
4.1 Your access to and use of the Services is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. You may not:
• access or use the Services if you are not fully able and legally competent to agree to these Terms or if you are not authorized to use the Services by your parent or legal guardian;
• attempt to, decipher, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or create any derivative works based on the Services, including any files, tables, or documentation (or any portion thereof) or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied by the Services or any derivative works thereof;
• remove any copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, slogan, logo, image, or other proprietary notation displayed on or through the Services;
• distribute, license, transfer, or sell, in whole or in part, any of the Services or any derivative works thereof;
• market, rent or lease the Services for a fee or charge, or use the Services to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation;
• interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services, disrupt our website or any networks connected to the Services, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
• incorporate the Services or any portion thereof into any other program or product;
• impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation;
• use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Services;
• use the Services to upload, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make available in any way files that contain viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
• use the Services in a manner that violates or infringes on someone else’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights;
• use the Services to bully, harass, intimidate, or defame users; or
• engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Services, or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our users, affiliates, or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type.
4.2 Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the Terms. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Services for any or no reason at any time without notice.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 The Services are protected under the laws of copyright, patent, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights of the countries where Services are available. All copyrights in the Services are owned by us or our third-party licensors to the full extent permitted under all applicable laws. Consistent with the other terms in this document, you may not publish, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, edit, adapt, modify, or otherwise exploit any part of the Services without our written consent.
5.2 We respect intellectual property rights and require you to do the same. As a condition of your access to and use of the Services, you agree not to infringe on any intellectual property rights by accessing or using the Services or any content therein for any commercial or unauthorized purposes. We reserve the right, with or without notice, at any time and in our sole discretion to block access to the Services, including without limitation for any user who infringes or is alleged to infringe any intellectual property rights or proprietary rights.
6.1 As between you and the Company, all content, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, stickers, filters, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music on and “look and feel” of the Services, and all intellectual property rights related thereto (the “Company’s Content”), are either owned or licensed by the Company. Use of the Company’s Content or materials on the Services for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited. The Company’s Content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without our or, where applicable, our licensors’ prior written consent. We and our licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to their content.
6.2 Subject to the Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Services, including to download the Platform on a permitted device and to access the Company’s Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use through your use of the Services and solely in compliance with these Terms. The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Services and the Company’s Content. You acknowledge and agree that the Company may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
6.3 UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, NO RIGHTS ARE LICENSED WITH RESPECT TO SOUND RECORDINGS AND THE MUSICAL WORKS EMBODIED THEREIN THAT ARE MADE AVAILABLE FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE.
6.4 We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that any Company’s Content is accurate, complete, or up to date. Where our Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
7.1 You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, assigns, and advisors from and against any and all loss, claims, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and expenses, arising out of a breach by you or any user of your account of these Terms or arising out of a breach of your obligations, representation, and warranties under these Terms.
8. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
8.1 NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS THAT YOU CANNOT CONTRACTUALLY AGREE TO ALTER OR WAIVE AND ARE LEGALLY ALWAYS ENTITLED TO AS A CONSUMER.
8.2 THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO THEM. IN PARTICULAR, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
• YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
• YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR FREE FROM ERROR;
• ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR
• DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
8.3 NO CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR OTHER TERMS (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED TERMS OR WARRANTIES AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, CONFORMANCE WITH DESCRIPTION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS) APPLY TO THE SERVICES EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY ARE EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THE TERMS. WE MAY CHANGE, SUSPEND, WITHDRAW OR RESTRICT THE AVAILABILITY OF ALL OR ANY PART OF THE PLATFORM FOR BUSINESS AND OPERATIONAL REASONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9.1 NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THIS INCLUDES LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED DIRECTLY BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF OUR EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS AND FOR FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
9.2 SUBJECT TO THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
• ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY);
• ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL;
• ANY LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY;
• ANY LOSS, MISUSE, MANIPULATION OR OTHER UTILIZATION OF DATA SUFFERED BY YOU OR COMPUTER VIRUS; OR
• ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU. FURTHER, ANY OTHER LOSS WILL BE LIMITED TO FIFTY US DOLLARS (USD $50) OR THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY.
• ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF:
1) ANY CHANGES WHICH WE MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
2)THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
9.3 THESE LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
9.4 YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MOBILE CHARGES THAT MAY APPLY TO YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE, INCLUDING TEXT-MESSAGING AND DATA CHARGES. IF YOU’RE UNSURE WHAT THOSE CHARGES MAY BE, YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER BEFORE USING THE SERVICE.
9.5 WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED BY US OR BY AUTHORISED THIRD PARTIES.
10. Other Terms
10.1 Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. Any dispute related to these Terms, their subject matter, and their formation, are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any question regarding existence, validity, or termination of these Terms, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of three (3) arbitrators. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
10.2 Open Source. The Platform contains certain open-source software. Each item of open source software is subject to its own applicable license terms.
10.3 Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and us.
10.4 No Waiver. Our failure to enforce any provisions of these Terms or respond to a violation by any party does not waive our right to subsequently enforce any terms or conditions of the Terms or respond to any violations. Nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Services or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
10.5 Security. We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs, and platform to access our Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
10.6 Severability. If any court of law, having jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms, and the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
10.7 Third-party Content. The Services may contain links to third-party content. We do not control, endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise accept responsibility for such content. Use of any linked third-party content is at the user’s own risk.
10.8 Fees, Payment and Invoices. We DO NOT charge you for using the Service, unless you subscribe for member services via Google Play. Also, we will get benefits from Google’s Admob and Facebook’s Audience Network by publishing advertisements. For the rates of the service fees, please refer to the price (if capable) displayed on the store page or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE NOTED THAT, unless we have a special agreement in this Terms, the content of fees and payment shall be in accordance with the requirements of Google Play Terms of Service. We may on our sole discretion, offer certain users with discount coupons from time to time, which may result in different amounts charged for the same or similar services, and you agree that such coupons shall not apply to you unless we have made available to you.
11. Supplemental Terms – GIPHY
11.1 By using the GIPHY, you specifically acknowledge and agree that:
• Vidma is grateful for GIPHY and its community. Also, Vidma is respect and will comply with GIPHY’s policy and require you to do the same.
• Vidma is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or a third party relating to the infringement of stickers, gifs or other contents provided by the GIPHY. If you want to report any infringement about the stickers, please visiting GIPHY’s DMCA website via
• you hereby acknowledge that Vidma does not have any responsibility or liability related to content form GIPHY.
12. Supplemental Terms – Google Play
12.1 By downloading the Vidma(“App” or “Platform”) from Google Play (or its successors) operated by Google, Inc. or one of its affiliates (“Google”), you specifically acknowledge and agree that:
• to the extent of any conflict between (a) the Google Play Terms of Service and the Google Play Business and Program Policies or such other terms which Google designates as default end user license terms for Google Play (all of which together are referred to as the “Google Play Terms”), and (b) the other terms and conditions in these Terms, the Google Play Terms shall apply with respect to your use of the Platform that you download from Google Play, and
• you hereby acknowledge that Google does not have any responsibility or liability related to compliance or non-compliance by the Company or you (or any other user) under these Terms or the Google Play Terms.
13. Supplemental Terms – App Store
13.1 By accessing the Vidma(“App”) through a device made by Apple, Inc. (“Apple”), you specifically acknowledge and agree that:
• These Terms are between the Company and you; Apple is not a party to these Terms.
• The license granted to you hereunder is limited to a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to install the App on the Apple device(s) authorized by Apple that you own or control for personal, non-commercial use, subject to the Usage Rules set forth in Apple’s App Store Terms and Conditions.
• Apple is not responsible for the App or the content thereof and has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance or support services with respect to the App.
• In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple refunds the purchase price for the App, if any, to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App.
• Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or a third party relating to the App or your possession or use of the App, including without limitation (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
• In the event of any third party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringes such third party’s intellectual property rights, Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense settlement or discharge of such intellectual property infringement claim
• Apple and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms and upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary hereof.
• the Company expressly authorizes the use of the App by multiple users through the Family Sharing or any functionality provided by Apple.